* Students have to select any one topic.
*The topic should be assigned after discussion with the students in the class and should then be discussed at every stage of the submission of the project.
*The students must make a presentation of the project before the class.
*The topic is to be selected by the students in consultation and guidance of the teacher.
* The project work can be taken as a group activity.
*The project should take the final form of Power Point presentation/Exhibition/Skit before the entire class.
The details can be checked from the syllabus issued by C.B.S.E.
PRESENTATION AND SUBMISSION OF PROJECT REPORT.
At the end of the stipulated term, each student will prepare and submit his/her project report.
Following essentials are required to be fulfilled for its preparation and submission.
1. The total project will be in a file format, consisting of the recordings of the value of shares and the graphs.
2. The project will be handwritten.
3. The project will be presented in a neat folder.
4. The project report will be developed in the following sequence-
• Cover page should project the title, student information, school and year.
• List of contents.
• Acknowledgements and preface (acknowledging the institution, the news papers read, T.V. channels viewed, places visited and persons who have helped).
• Topic with suitable heading.
• Planning and activities done during the project, if any.
• Observations and findings while conducting the project.
• News paper clippings to reflect the changes of share prices.
• Conclusions (summarised suggestions or findings, future scope of study).
• Appendix (if needed).
• Teachers report.
• Teachers will initial preface page.
• At the completion of the evaluation of the project, it will be punched in the centre so that the report cannot be reused but is available for reference only.
• The projects will be returned after evaluation. The school may keep the best projects.
The marks will be allocated on the following heads.
1. Initiative, cooperativeness and participation-1 Mark
2. Creativity in presentation – 1 Mark
3. Content, observation and research work 2 Mark
4. Analysis of situations- 2 Mark
5. Viva- 4 Mark
Total – 10 Marks