Human Activities can be
1. Economic activities: Activities undertaken with the object of earning money or something and include production, exchange and distribution of goods and services.
2. Non- Economic activities: Activities undertaken with the object of getting only psychological satisfaction and not money or anything else in return.
Types of Economic activities:
1. Business: Business includes activities concerned with the production, purchase, sale or distribution of goods or services with the main aim of earning profit.
2. Profession: It includes activities requiring special knowledge and skill to be applied by an individual in his work to earn his living and is guided by the code of conduct laid down by the professional body.
3. Employment: Employment includes activities performed by an individual working regularly for another person and getting remuneration in return.
Classification of Human Activities