1. If you stop getting thirsty, you need to drink more water. As when a human body is dehydrated, its thirst mechanism is shut off.
2. Your tongue is germ free only when it is pink. If it is white there is a thin film of bacteria on it.
3. The Titanic was the first ship to use the SOS signal.
4. Laughing lowers the levels of stress hormones and strengthens the immune system.
5. The ‘V’ in the name of court case does not stand for ‘versus’ but for ‘and’ in civil proceedings and ‘against’ in criminal proceedings.
6. The reason honey is so easily digestible is that it has already been digested by the bees.
7. The first Harley Davidson motorcycle built in 1903 used a tomato can for a carburetor.
8. Every time you sneeze some of your brain cells die.
9. The colour blue has calming effect as a result of release of calming hormones released by the brain .
10. Men’s shirts have the buttons on the right, but women’s shirts have the buttons on the left.
11. Roosters cannot crow without extending their necks.
12. Over 80,000 people graduated from McDonald’s Hamburger University with a bachelor’s degree in hamburgerology.
13. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
14. The elephant is the only mammal that can’t jump.
15. Honey is the only food that does not spoil. Honey found in the tombs of Egyptian pharaohs has been tasted by archaeologists and found edible.
16. You’re born with 300 bones, but by the time you become an adult, you only have 206.
17. Yoga has its origin in India and has existed for over 5,000 years.
18. A ball of glass will bounce higher than a ball of rubber and A ball of solid steel will bounce higher than one made entirely of glass.