1. No one can make you inferior without your consent. -Eleanor Roosevelt
2. Happiness is like perfume, you can’t spray it on others without getting some on yourself. -Wilfred A. Peterson
3. Worry is today’s mouse eating tomorrow’s cheese. -Anon
4. Sense of humor is the best article of your dress you can wear in society.
5. Our greatest glory is not in ever falling but in rising every time we fall. -Confucius
6. A positive attitude means not bowing to the fear of failure but continue to make fresh efforts for success.
7. If you learn from past mistakes you will be a better person tomorrow.
8. The best way to avoid an enemy is to make him your friend.
9. All things become easy that are done willingly.
10. Have patience, everything is difficult before it becomes easy.
11. Don’t be afraid to ask dumb questions, as it is more difficult to handle dumb mistakes. -Derik Johnson
12. Expose yourself to your deepest fear, after that the fear will have no power. -Jim Morrison
13. If someone gives you a lemon to irritate you, use it to make lemonade and enjoy.
14. Use the obstacles on the way not as obstructions but stepping stones to climb the wall of success.
15. As a final incentive before giving up a difficult task, try to imagine it successfully accomplished by someone you dislike.